Thursday, October 25, 2012

Environment


Hello everybody today I'm going to talk about environment. I learned about environment when I went to the school, specifically in the kinder garden, where teach me to take care of environment with a lot practices, for example, recycle types of papers, take care of trees, plants, and flowers, dump garbage, and others things.
I don`t have incorporate recycling into my habits but I liked learn more about recycling because is very important take care the world and principality the environment since day by day we are neglecting, polluting and killing our nature that surrounds us and helps us to live.

When I was a little girl I used the bike but one day I have a accident with my bike and since that day I don't ride the bike for scared.... But I treat to walk more than car ride. 
I never joined any eco-organization why I  don`t know the subject in depth, but yes supported eco- organization initiatives that contribute to a better word and caring our environment.
I would like to teach me more about it, to participate in various initiatives ecologists to look after our planet and protect the creatures that live in it.
To reduce my footprint i would ride the bike, walk more,  turn of the ligth, and others things. 
What is lacking in society is becoming more aware every day that our planet is dying, that we are filled with trash and pollution and that not only affects us but to all living beings that inhabit the world, I hope that soon all become aware to save the world from the trash, pollution and poisoning.


1 comment: