Thursday, November 8, 2012

Money $ !!



Hello everybody! Today Im going to talk about money !!

For me the money is no very very important because I feel I don't make the hapiness but yes is very neccesary to live life in this system...  Actuality  i don´t have many  responsabilities and in general when I job, I spend my money in personal things, for example, clothes,accesories, things for my hair,makeup, and I help my fathers with expenses missing. The truth I dont know managing my budget  because always spend all my money without realizing it, from one moment to another spending my money on anything ahaha...
 If I was a millonaire uuf I would invest my money in too many things for example, I  bought homes and then lease it, I bought a music studio for my dad, I would give my family travel, I buy a lot of clothes, I'd buy a plot on the beach, would give money to institutions benefit the needy,and other things.
I think if people millonaire donate some of your money, there would be so much poverty and hunger in the world, we are living all individually, we need to be more sympathetic to the poor or orphaned children, more concerned about people not so only make us better human beings but also we will live in a better, kinder, more caring, more humane.



No comments:

Post a Comment