Thursday, October 4, 2012

My best Friend


Hello everybody !!! Today I`m going to talk about of my best friend.... For me it is very dificult to decide which is my best BEST friend because I have many friends and everybody is very important for me, but if I have to choose one it would be Josefa!!!!! With her we met at the school when we were going to the kindergarden , since that moment we have been the best friend!!! We always played in the school, we talk a many secrets and gossip, We dancing pop, axé,rock,etc. I spent very well together... after a while, when we were in eighth grade, my friend Josefa college was changed, although it was very sad but we remain friends, the fact that she left strengthened our friendship and that is why I consider my best friend because in Spite of the time and the distance, we keep communicating, supporting us, loving us and being unconditional!!!! With Josefa we friend since 1997 until 2012, so 16 years the friendship!!!  The best memory with my friend was when going to the Josefa`s House (we have 5 or 6 years olds) and we plays with many barbies, we invented historys very funnys and crazys, we could spend hours playing and playing, I spend afternoons together I liked laughing, playing and talking as we still do to this day :)

I also love my friends Paula,Elizabeth and Flo of the university !!!!!!!!

2 comments: