Thursday, October 18, 2012

The vote

I am currently registered to vote in the next election for automatic enrollment this year the government implement. I think that election campaigns are wrong long ... mainly because we fill with advertising posters and do not provide more information on the proposals of the candidates, what is your vision and eventually they intend to contribute to society.

In my opinion the qualities that should a person have for exercising in public office are: be sympathetic, kind, responsible, have political and cultural knowledge, have a vocation for social service,be honest, keep promises,meet the basic needs of citizens and worry about improving education and public health in the country.

Personality  I don't like the politic,but I think it is vital for the emergence and Advance towards a better society, and that based on the policy environment can improve many aspects to improve education, health system and all the things we need as a country. Despite this all has been clouded by the personal interests of politicians who only seek to continue to make money no matter what happens to the company that they manage. For this reason No becoming a politician... my abilities, my love, my desire are to contribute to a better education for all children who are the future of our country.

My constructive cristicism ponits are to generate more debates between the cansidates, we can lear more about their proposals and challenges, wich could interview them on TV and hear their opnions on the bottom have more information about who they are, wath their vision it, cules are proposals... people know consciusly by the person who most repsents and not by the amount of advertising and publicity in the street sings.


No comments:

Post a Comment