Thursday, November 15, 2012

My future Job


Hello everybody!!!  today Im going to talk about My future job :)

When I entered the university I was confused about what career to study: psychology or education finally  I choose on education as a commitment to the future ... until the end of the race I fell in love :)! Today I'm happy studying education is a very important profession because we can help transform society. The type of job I  would have is teacher because I love teaching and education, I love the children And I think we could make to the future of our country educating children with holistic minded and socially conscious. The aspects to consider in choosing a job would be out in the public sector, since poor schools are especially in need of good education and one of them the tools to emerge in the future.

 In relation to my strengths I think I have several such, I am responsible, active, I have a lot of energy, I'm a perfectionist, I'm loving and gentle with children, I love teaching, I'm empathetic, thoughtful and much more.

Now regarding my weaknesses, I get frustrated easily when things do not go well, I always need someone else to give me encouragement or support me because I tend to get sad easily, that more than anything but I think it is essential that I really like that educate and loving what you do things will always be much better.

Well this will be my future work, I think that regardless of what one chooses to work must always do it with love and desire, as it is essential for us that everything goes as we want.

Today all our desire must be in education because it is the foundation for us to build a better society and future.

No comments:

Post a Comment