Friday, May 25, 2012

My significantly photograph



This photo was taken by me on November 24, 2011, in the backyard of the house of my paternal aunt. 

We can clearly see in this picture only shows a flower, but for me this is the flower of my life but, beneath it well.The Panchito, my Little rabbit from 7 years, our family was 12 years, a long life for a bunny, but thanks to all the love, affection and dedication that we give every day, I enjoy a good and lasting life.

 This photo is not happy, if not rather significant as the day on which it was taken, was the day on which we had to sacrifice a Panchito since I was very sick and was not fair to continue living in pain and physical
difficulties.
Each day that passes I miss Panchito, but I am comforted to know that you are in a better place without pain. . 
Since leaving I have not even thought about having another pet, since their existence to frame me and my family deeply, in a way which is very difficult to replace it with another pet, because for me Panchito it was more like a  pet if  just a friend, a faithful companion.

1 comment:

  1. awww, is a very nice picture , pannchito it was adorable and very cute!!
    Am very sure he is in a better place.
    Love you MONITA

    ReplyDelete