Friday, May 4, 2012

My sister keeper



A movie to think...
    "My sister's keeper" 
 It is a controversial movie, part of the real life where you can see the most strong feelings and moral topics ...The story is about a drama. A family  who has to fight with the leukimia of one of their sons.
Anna is a girl who was selected to born . Her parents conceived so that their genes were compatible with the sister with leukemia. Since birth she was submitted to all kinds of painful procedures, but when she was a teeneger she decided to sue her parents for medical emancipation.
I recommended this movie because you can ask yourself: what can I do to save the life of one of my sons?  Is it ethic to conceive a human being to save other? If I were in that case what can I do?
Interesting and difficult questions  to answer and think, and part of the life...



"When I was a little girl, my mother tell me I was little peace of heaven who came to this world because she and my father loved me very much. It was then I understood that that was not particularly true". (Anna)

                              

3 comments:

  1. This movie is very sad because the subject is very deep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one my favourite movie !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O this movie is very sad! i cried very much when i saw

    ReplyDelete